Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Cancun

Unfortunately, we left Alice with both kids on the sick side.  I took both of them to the doctor as soon as we got back home and Alex seemed to be getting over the virus causing him to cough (and no ear infection), but Kate wasn't as lucky.  She started having fever at the doctor office and then threw up after getting meds.  We had to start breathing treatments every 4 hours to help with her wheeze.  My Mom got here Monday night and Kate still looked pretty yucky.  She ended up missed almost all week of school!  Poor baby.  Tuesday Mike and I set out for our last trip before baby Will gets here to Cancun.  It's a direct flight to Cancun from Austin now and we were staying at an all inclusive adults only resort.  We had a wonderful time!  Thanks to my Mom and Mike's parents for watching the kids!!



that's our resort in the background







my fancy dinner of rice and mashed potatoes

view from our  balony

No comments: