Monday, July 7, 2014

Day 15

Mike & I seem to get woken by the kids at about 5:30ish every morning.  Fun, fun!  Most mornings I go for a walk & then we all eat breakfast.  Then we head out for our short walk to the beach. I took pictures during our walk today.



I didn't realize it, but I hit something on my camera & changed the settings on my iphone!

Street we have to cross to beach/park.

 The park

Walk down to the beach

Our beach!


I had fun with all the different exposes on the iPhone camera


So sweet!


Looks like they have the whole beach to themselves!!

The kids & Mike made a sand castle


It then got washed away!


I have to mention that leaving the beach is not fun EVERY time for poor Buddy.  He Hates having to shower off the sand at the park & at home.  He pretty much cries the whole time he gets a shower at the park & Screams when I give him a shower at the condo.  Today he cried the whole walk back to the condo!  So fun!!

During lunch I was channel surfing & found the movie Goonies had just started!!  Family movie time!!!

No comments: