Saturday, August 17, 2013

Week in Alice, TX America

Even though I wasn't feeling all that great the kiddos and I headed to my parents house for the week.  The kiddos were super excited and Alex had been asking me everyday "are we leaving for Meme and Papa Jamey's today?"
My Mom borrowed these for the kids


Meme had presents!

Lunch at McD before watching the new Planes movie



Haircuts!

quite time

Kate decorated this crown all on her own!

Alex's privates hat

 I really wasn't feeling well on Wednesday and by Thursday I needed to see a doctor.  I didn't think I was that sick, but I walked out of the doctor office with 4 different prescriptions!!  I had fluid in my ears, drainage down my nose and throat!  I was even running fever at the doctor office.  Due to my not feeling well, we really didn't do much while in Alice.  But Meme and Papa Jamey had a great time just spoiling the kids!

 While we were gone, Mike got a ton done around the house!  He drew this for Alex!


No comments: