Thursday, January 10, 2013

Kate the helper!

On Monday we took Mike to the airport to be gone for about 2 weeks for work. We are all sad he is gone, especially me who has to be a "single" mom for a while!

Last night Kate was such a big helper! Alex is able to fed himself, but at dinnertime he seems to always insist on someone feeding him. Usually Mike feeds him, since I well pretty much refuse to do it! Last night we had chili & he was trying to do it himself and I helped a little. I needed to do the dished so I asked Kate if she would finish feeding Alex and she did it! She kept telling him "good job Alex!"

She can be so mean to him sometimes, but it seems more often that I notice her being nice to him. Alex is always so sweet to Kate and really thinks the world of her, so I know he loves it when she gives him special attention!

No comments: