Monday, November 19, 2012

Enjoying the beautiful weather!

We have been having some cold, but beautiful days lately!  Friday afternoon, we headed to All Abilities Park for the kiddos to ride their bikes.  Kate is really doing great on her bike (especially now that Mike finally aired up the tires!!)



On Saturday morning I wanted to go back to the Dino Park, but due to the Formula 1 thing going on in Austin, we decided to stay in Round Rock, so we headed to Safari Champ.  Alex was so funny--he refused to go down the slide by himself until he saw Kate go on her belly!
On Sunday, the kiddos helped me make turkey cookies for Kate's thanksgiving fest at school on today.

Unfortunately, both kiddos are still coughing!!  I took them both back to the doctor on Wednesday (before I got my hair cut and rehighlighted--YEAH!!)  Kate has been coughing for a month so Dr Owens wanted to test her blood & unfortunately on the first stick she moved and they lost the vein!  Poor baby!  The test came back negative so she is now on an antibiotic again.  Alex's ears were clear and Dr Owens told me to call her on Saturday if he was still coughing.  He was still coughing on Saturday so now he is on an antibiotic.  They are both still coughing and I am beginning to think it will never end.  I had a cough/cold and I finally feel better!

We are heading to Alice, Texas, America for Turkey day on Wednesday.  Both kiddos are excited to go fishing!

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!

 

No comments: