Thursday, June 14, 2012

Swimming lessons 2012

I'm not sure what I was thinking but I scheduled us a very busy 2 weeks with Kate at camp every day, having swimming lessons at night and Alex having swimming lessons in the morning!  It was a long 2 weeks of going and going but the kids loved every minute of it!  Kate loved being back at PSP for camp and they both liked swimming lessons.  I wasn't sure about Alex, he isn't as sure about the water as Kate, but he ended up doing a really great job in the parent/tot class that we took.  Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of his swimming lessons (poor 2nd kid.)  He loved jumping off the side and didn't mind going under the water.  He especially loved the songs that we sang at swimming lessons and would ask his teachers to sing Wheels on the bus! This year, Kate was on her own for swimming lessons for the first time!  I was worried but it was so cute to watch her (from outside the pool, they kick all the parents out!)  She is so goofy and funny.  She loves the water and I think these pictures show that!



Here she is asking to go in the water!



Look at that smile!

No comments: