Monday, July 30, 2012

Houston trip

It's hard to believe, but in the fall it will be 15 years since I left home and headed to SWT for college!  It's hard to believe that I have had my awesome Sterry Hall girls in my life for 15 years!  And did we know when we met all those years ago that we would get together and "try" to talk while our kiddos played?

Abbie, Becca, Merchie, me and Amanda with her son Luke

My old roommate with her 2 and me with my 2!


The kiddos, myself, Becca and her daughter,Sophia, all headed to H-town early Saturday morning for our visit.  We all met up at Merchie's house with her 3 kids, Noah, who is 4, and her twins Kylee and Jake who just turned 2.  We let the kiddos play outside in the water and sand and tried to all catch up!  We were also joined by Abbie and Amanda with her 2 kids, Mia who is 5 and Luke who just turned 1.  So we ended up having 8 kids all under the age of 5!!!  


Sophia

Sophia and Kylee

giving kisses

sand fun

         
Big kiddos with tug of war!
Becca and I headed with the kids to our hotel for the night and you would think since none of the kids napped we would get them to sleep early--not so much!  It was a long night.  I don't think I want to sleep in a queen with both my kiddos ever again!

All and all it was really great for us to all get together!

No comments: