Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sprinkler backyard fun

Last week the kiddos and I went to a really fun backyard sprinkler playdate at our favorite friend's house!

Kate and Jax.  She loved this pool!


Sweet baby boy!

Kate loved the big pool and is such a little fish!  I can't wait to take her to the pool!  She was feeling a little under the weather yesterday.  I was afraid she had strep throat because she wasn't eating and was tired and her friend Jax has it.  But on Sunday she had this mental cooking toy in her mouth and fell and it cut the back of her throat in two places.  Poor baby.  I took her to the DR because her behavior was so weird, but dr thinks it was due to her injury in her mouth.

Alex is so funny.  He is talking in sentences and everyone always says something about his crazy curly hair everywhere we go!  He likes to copy Kate with counting, but it usually goes like 1 2 3 1 or 7 8 9 6!  It's so cute!  He is doing a great job in this Big Boy Bed.  We have decided to redecorate his room with dinosaurs.

All the baby fish are doing well.  We have about 30 baby molly fish.  We are enjoying watching them grow a little everyday.  I guess we are going to have to take them to the pet store sometime soon!

I am training to run a 5K again, so on Sunday mornings I go out for a ran.  This Sunday I found a house in our neighborhood that got hit by lighting and burned down. So sad.  The couple got out ok luckily!  The brick was all standing and it smelled of smoke.  I made Mike check the fire detectors when I got home!





No comments: