Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Kate says:

On Sunday night I made Sloppy Joes & Kate has eaten this a dozen of times before, but that night as myself, Alex & Mike are eating she says to us:
"This is bad! This food should go in the trash can". And then she said "this food is only good for rabbits!"

Where does she come up with this stuff!!

Also, when I pick her up from preschool, once we are in the van on the way home, I ask her "what did you do at school today." Forever she would tell me, "I ate lunch" or "I played with Jackson" & that would be it. Now that she is talking alot better, she will sometimes give me a few sentences about school. Well, the last few times I have picked her up, after I ask her she will tell me, and remember she is ONLY 3, "Mom, I dont want to talk, turn on the music!!"

Oh goodness! I dread the teenage years!

No comments: