Sunday, August 7, 2011

Alex at 11 months

Oh Alex! He is such a happy baby on the go at 11 months!! I feel like every time I turn around he has either climbed on top of something (toy box, chairs, all the walker type toys) or into something (boxes & their play drum.). He is a great walker now & can even stand up on his own. It took Kate forever to learn how to do this. He still has great balance, which helps with all his climbing.

Finally we are a family of four that like books!!!! Alex will finally sit still & let me read him a book, of course it has to be a book he can touch something on, but it's still nice to Finally be able to read to him! He loves to "play" drink from Kate's tea cup & have things placed on top of his head & a love for wearing sunglasses. He will just smile & giggle when I put them on him! He still loves music & will try to copy the hand motions Kate & I do. He loves any toy that he can shake & it makes noise.

Alex is eating all table food now with breast milk only at night. He has done great with the weaning!! He loves to eat fruit the most, but once he has gotten the fruit he wants-he will then eat whatever else is on his plate! I swear he can eat a banana faster than I can cut it for him!! He doesn't seem to like veggies, but if they are mixed in with his fruit he will eat them. I swear he still has a hollow leg because he will just eat & eat!! He is great with a sippy cup now, but a lot of the time he will split the water out & make a mess.

He has finally started to get more blond hair. At a play date yesterday we were outside & it even was starting to curl at the ends!

He is down to just one afternoon nap & doing great with that. It has made going to morning play dates so much easier! And he for sure every day now gets a good nap in!

Everyone is always telling me what a happy & cute baby he is & I have to admit that I agree!

No comments: