Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Alex is 4 months!!!





My baby boy turned 4 months old on Friday! I'm so sad. It seems to be going by too fast! And man is he growing! He can wear 6 month clothes! He is still fussy, very unhappy in a dirty diaper and still wants to eat EVERY 2 hours during the day!! He really wears me out--especially when he only takes 2 30 minute naps ALL DAY LONG!! Oh man! And all last week he went back to waking up during the night, not sure what that was about? But last night he finally slept from like 8ish until 5 this morning!! I feel so much better! He is really cute when he smiles and laughs! But man, when he is unhappy, watch out!! He really seems to love his feet!! He does enjoy sitting in the exersaucer, bumbo and laying under his play matt, which is the only way I can get anything done!!

I sometimes wish time would just pause and my babies would stay this little. Taylor Swift has this new song "Never Grow Up," and it fits how I feel so perfectly!

No comments: