Monday, December 13, 2010

College reunion in Houston

On Saturday the kids and I met up with 4 of my college friends, Abbie, Merchie, Amanda & Katie and their kids. In total we had 5 adults, Mia, 3 1/2 year old, Noah a 2 1/2 year old, Kate a 2 year old, 5 month old twins, Kylee & Jake, a 11 week old, Haley and a 13 week old, Alex!! It was a little wild, but so fun!! I love that 10 years since we graduated college we still get together! I can't wait for another 10 years when we can get together WITHout chasing all our kids while trying to catch up!

Here are all the kiddos together:
babies-Jake, Alex, Kylee, Haley
kids-Mia, Noah, Kate







Merchie with her kids Kylee & Noah




Mia & Kate


Alex putting the moves on Kylee




We were also able to visit with the kids Great Uncle John and Great Aunt Connie. Here is Uncle John with Alex:



It was a great trip! It wasn't as hard traveling with 2 kids as I thought it would be!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I'm impressed you took both kids! Glad it went well!