Monday, July 12, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese

Mike and I took Kate to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time last week. She seemed to enjoy it, her favorite was the carousel.




On Saturday, Mike and I took Kate to the new splash park here in Pflugerville. Kate wanted nothing to do with this place the first time we went there and now after many trips, she loves it! Actually, I'm not sure who had more fun, her or Mike!




Kate is just talking up a storm!! It just amazes me that in less than 2 months she has learned so many words!! And has even started to see something, point at it, and call it by name. We have also been working with her on saying her ABC's and numbers. She makes me laugh that when she can't say something (like "thank you" or the letter W) she will make up her own word for it and then say that instead! And will use that same made-up word every time!! So funny!

Mike and I are going to attempt to put Kate in her Big Girl Bed tonight. Wish us luck with that!!!

Be sure to check out our new videos!

No comments: