Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weekend in Houston


Kate and I took a trip to Houston this weekend. We were joined by my friend from college, Becca. On Saturday we stayed with my friend from college, Merchie. We were greeted by her and her son, Noah, and an Ultrasound!! As I am looking at this ultrasound--I realize that their were TWO babies on the ultrasound!! Merchie is having twins!! So crazy! She is due July 27th. Another one of my friends, Abbie, stopped by to hang out also. Kate had fun playing with Noah, who is almost 2. On Sunday, we spent the morning with my Aunt Connie and then headed to Beach City to see my roommate from college, Amanda's, brand new house! It was beautiful!! Soon after we had a tour of the new house, Merch showed up and then all three kids played together! Kate had fun with all of Mia's (who is 2 1/2) big girl toys. Kate and Mia even took a bath together!! So cute!

It was great to be with old friends! It was really neat to see our kids play together!

Merchie and Amanda--thanks for much for having us!!

Oh--and be sure to check out new videos of Kate!

No comments: